CALL OF THE WILD UTV ADVENTURER
Intermediate & Advanced drivers. A mix of moderate terrain.
Exploring the Okanagan Mountains on UTVs: For Intermediate and Advanced Drivers
Are you an experienced UTV driver looking for your next adventure? Our UTV tour is tailored to drivers who have some experience and are ready to take on more challenging terrain. Explore the rugged and beautiful landscape of the Okanagan mountains on our extended length trails. Feel the excitement of driving a UTV firsthand, or share the experience with a friend. Traverse the fast-paced trails, discover hidden lakes, conquer steep rocky obstacles, and take in breathtaking views from high mountain lookouts. This 4×4 off-road adventure is perfect for those seeking an adrenaline-fueled experience.
Departure: 9:00am & 1:00pm
Duration: 3-hour round trip (includes training | ride time)
Cost: $650 per 4-seater buggy
Additional Costs: 5% GST, 6% Processing Fee & Fuel Surcharge.
Kids must be at least 4 feet/48 inches tall and fit our smallest helmet to ride in a Buggy.
Limited number of buggy’s available, please call for availability.
Four-Seater Buggy Drivers 19 + | Max 2 Adults / 2 Children per buggy. | Max 2 Adults per buggy.
About Your Adventure
Experience the Ultimate Off-Road Adventure with a Guided 3-Hour UTV Tour
Take your UTVing experience to the next level with our thrilling 3-hour guided tour. This tour is designed for those who have some prior experience with UTVing and are ready to explore the rugged terrain of the Okanagan mountains. Take the wheel and feel the rush of driving or bring a friend along for the ride. Our extended length trails will take you on an adventure through hidden lakes, steep rocky obstacles, high mountain lookouts, and breathtaking views. Buckle up and get ready to drive along the fast-paced trails as we tackle the terrain with ease. This 4×4 Off-Road adventure is perfect for those who seek more than just an ordinary ride.
- DOT approved helmets & goggles.
- Use of our UTV / Side-By-Side / Buggy.
- Professional Guide
What to Bring
- We recommend wearing dark colored clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. It’s also a great idea to wear light weight clothing that can dry easily as most people do get wet. Some will bring a change of clothes to change into after the ride and/or towel to sit on in their vehicle for the ride home.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Activewear and waterproof layers such as a shell jacket and pant in the event of inclement weather.
- Closed toed shoes are recommended.
- A camera or phone to take photos and share moments.
- For best fit and comfort, we encourage you to bring your own riding gear (including helmet, gloves, goggles, boots, or shoes).
- Come prepared for the weather.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is due at the time of the booking. All reservations are 100% non-refundable within our cancelation terms below.
- If you must cancel, we require a minimum two-week notice. Cancellation within those two weeks we charge 50% of the cost. Cancellations within 48 hours of your departure will be charged the full 100% of your booked reservation.
- A 15% administration fee will be applied to all cancellations.
- We understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances preventing a guest from coming, if we are able to re-book your spots prior to your trip, and/or move you to another day we will do our best to accommodate your alternative dates. We will still be required to charge as per your original booking date if you move your booking within the cancellation period. Please CALL AND EMAIL US if you need to cancel.
- All tour times and machines are subject to availability.
- All prices are in Canadian currency. Tax is not included in the price shown.
- We reserve the right to alter the daily itinerary or cancel any trip.
- Credit Card payment is subject to a processing fee.
Important Booking Information
Driver’s License: All drivers of ATVs, UTV’s & buggy’s must be at least 19 years old with a full, unrestricted (equivalent to a BC Class 5) license. All drivers who are under 25 years old are required to present their license upon check in.
Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV, UTV, and Buggy tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Helmet while on tour.
Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
Height Restrictions: Kids should be at least 4 feet/48 inches tall and fit our smallest helmet to ride in a Buggy. Minimum Height Passenger: 48 inches to be a passenger. Minimum Height Driver: 60 inches to be a driver.
Learn More About Our Adventures
Feel free to contact us if you don’t see a tour that works for you. Occasionally we may have availability that is not shown in our online booking service. If you would like to book a custom package or maybe a last minute/same day tour, please contact us to see if we are able to find something to fit your needs.
Contact us through email at email@example.com or call 250-870-3322 for more information.
Have a look at our adventure options, if you don’t see something there that works for you, contact us and we’ll be happy to talk about scheduling something perfect for your next adventure.
Full Cyrcle Adventures is your one stop adventure company in Kelowna.
Contact us today to ask how we can make your next adventure unforgettable!