MOUNTAIN OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
Confident Beginner, First Timer Friendly
The Perfect Tour for Beginners and First-Timers
If you’re seeking a new and exhilarating experience, this 2-hour tour is tailored to meet your needs. It’s the perfect introduction for beginners and first-timers. Our friendly and professional guide will teach you how to drive your very own off-road buggy in just minutes. Traverse tight and twisty mountain trails with plenty of exciting and challenging obstacles along the way, all while feeling comfortable and safe.
You and your family and friends will see incredible panoramic mountain views, historical landmarks, old trestles, and lakes, which are sights that few will ever get to experience. The off-road buggy tour is guaranteed to leave you with ear-to-ear smiles and stories of adventure.
Take on challenging terrain with a 4-seat off-road vehicle that sets the standard in its category. The RZR XP 4 1000 delivers unwavering performance, providing the perfect balance of power, suspension, and agility in a perfectly-balanced chassis that instills ultimate confidence and control.
Departure: 10:00am, 1:00pm & 4:00pm
Duration: 2-hour round trip (includes training | ride time)
Cost: $500 per 4-seater buggy
Additional Costs: 5% GST, 6% Processing Fee & Fuel Surcharge.
Limited number of buggy’s available, please call for availability.
Four-Seater Buggy Drivers 19 + | Max 2 Adults / 2 Children per buggy. | Max 4 Adults per buggy.
About Your Adventure
Explore the Best of Okanagan with a Thrilling 2-Hour UTV Adventure
Embark on an unforgettable journey with your loved ones and discover the most picturesque trails in Okanagan. Traverse the tight and twisty mountain trails with a host of exciting and challenging obstacles while still feeling safe and comfortable. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic mountain views, historic landmarks, old trestles, and lakes, along with other incredible scenery that only a few have ever had the privilege to explore. Our off-road buggies will guarantee a memorable time as you bond over stories of adventure and leave with ear-to-ear smiles.
- DOT approved helmets & goggles.
- Use of our UTV / Side-By-Side / Buggy.
- Professional Guide
What to Bring
- We recommend wearing dark colored clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. It’s also a great idea to wear light weight clothing that can dry easily as most people do get wet. Some will bring a change of clothes to change into after the ride and/or towel to sit on in their vehicle for the ride home.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Activewear and waterproof layers such as a shell jacket and pant in the event of inclement weather.
- Closed toed shoes are recommended.
- A camera or phone to take photos and share moments.
- For best fit and comfort, we encourage you to bring your own riding gear (including helmet, gloves, goggles, boots, or shoes).
- Come prepared for the weather.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is due at the time of the booking. All reservations are 100% non-refundable within our cancelation terms below.
- If you must cancel, we require a minimum two-week notice. Cancellation within those two weeks we charge 50% of the cost. Cancellations within 48 hours of your departure will be charged the full 100% of your booked reservation.
- A 15% administration fee will be applied to all cancellations.
- We understand that there may be unforeseen circumstances preventing a guest from coming, if we are able to re-book your spots prior to your trip, and/or move you to another day we will do our best to accommodate your alternative dates. We will still be required to charge as per your original booking date if you move your booking within the cancellation period. Please CALL AND EMAIL US if you need to cancel.
- All tour times and machines are subject to availability.
- All prices are in Canadian currency. Tax is not included in the price shown.
- We reserve the right to alter the daily itinerary or cancel any trip.
- Credit Card payment is subject to a processing fee.
Important Booking Information
Driver’s License: All drivers of ATVs, UTV’s & buggy’s must be at least 19 years old with a full, unrestricted (equivalent to a BC Class 5) license. All drivers who are under 25 years old are required to present their license upon check in.
Release of Liability and Waiver Form: It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
Helmets: It is mandatory for all ATV, UTV, and Buggy tour participants to wear a Department of Transport Safety Approved Helmet while on tour.
Alcohol: Under no circumstances is any person suspected to be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol permitted to go as a driver or passenger on any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
Health: Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
Height Restrictions: Kids should be at least 4 feet/48 inches tall and fit our smallest helmet to ride in a Buggy. Minimum Height Passenger: 48 inches to be a passenger. Minimum Height Driver: 60 inches to be a driver.
Learn More About Our Adventures
Occasionally we may have availability that is not shown in our online booking service. If you would like to book a custom package or maybe a last minute/same day tour, please contact us to see if we are able to find something to fit your needs.
Contact us through email at email@example.com or call 250-870-3322 for more information.
Have a look at our adventure options, if you don’t see something there that works for you, contact us and we’ll be happy to talk about scheduling something perfect for your next adventure.
Full Cyrcle Adventures is your one stop adventure company in Kelowna.
Contact us today to ask how we can make your next adventure unforgettable!